Nkoranman Rural Bank was founded over twenty(20) years ago as a private rural-based banking institution in the Brong Ahafo Region. NRB, as it is simply called resulted from the efforts of the community who felt the need for a bank in the community to establish strong, sustainable and customer Centered Rural Bank with Microfinance as the pivot to help improve the socio-economic lives of the people in the community.
The bank, since its inception has open several branches. The branches include the following :
- Head OfficeSeikwa - (035)2196739/2196745
- Branch OfficeSunyani - (035)2196744
- Branch OfficeWenchi - (035)2196747
- Branch OfficeNsawkaw - (035)2196741
- Branch OfficeBerekum - (035)2196740
- Branch OfficeAdamsu - 0240201059
To establish Strong, Sustainable and Customer Centered Rural Bank with Microfinance as the pivot.
To provide outstanding financial services through the use of modern technology aimed at creating value for our stakeholders.
- Customers satisfaction
- Community and human resource development are our cherished aspiration
- Poverty reduction